There’s just something about sun-kissed shoulders, fresh lemonade, fireworks, swimming pools, and warm breezy nights that is so invigorating. Summer is here, and so are some of my favorite things to do. And though, gone are the days of three-month-long summer vacations, I have a mile-long list of summer goals and adventures I want to complete, even if I have to cram this stuff in after work.
My summer to do list is nothing short of the recipe for a perfect summer, so there’s no way I could keep it all to myself. Darling, are you ready to do some truly memorable shit during the most wonderful season of the year? I challenge you to complete the Wellness, Darling Summer To-Do List before September 6th (Download the PDF To-Do List here!!!!). Are you up for the challenge?
Here’s the Wellness, Darling summer to-do list:
- Read three books (I’m currently reading the Gold Finch <3)
- Visit a new city
- Go camping (or glamping) with friends
- Eat watermelon at least once a week
- Have a BBQ with friends just because
- Pick your favorite album and drive south until the album is over
- Get kissed under the stars
- Have a picnic
- Pass out bottles of water and sunscreen to the homeless
- Write a shorty story
- Kick one bad habit (be it a beverage, a boy, or a bad attitude)
- Embrace the curves, wear the swimming suit, rock the shorts
- Drink more water
- Make a new friend
- Hit your step goal
- Visit a national park
- Make homemade popsicles
- Roast Marshmallows
- Get a henna with your best friend
- Go to a concert
One of my favorite parts about summer is feeling inspired to explore, create, and get out of my comfort zone. I can’t wait to see what this summer’s adventures will bring. The things on the list above are just the beginning of an amazing sun-filled season.
So are you down to join me in crossing some stuff off the Wellness, Darling summer to-do list? If you cross something off the list, I want to hear all about it! Snap a pic, tag it with #WellnessDarlingToDo and post it to Instagram. AND, of course, be sure to come back and share what you did in the comments section below!
Happy summer, Darlings. 🙂 Get out there and make some memories.